Coating Thickness Gauge - F/NF Type, LCD Display
This coating thickness gauge is to be used to measure dry film thickness in a non-destructive way. Dry film thickness is almost certainly the most critical measurement in the coatings industry. With this coating thickness gauge, you will be provided with vital information such as the expected life of the substrate, the product's fitness for purpose and its appearance via the gauge's LCD display.
There are two different types for measurement, one is the F type that is for measuring the thickness of non-magnetic coating on Ferromagnetic base such as Iron, nickel, also plating layer, lacquer layer, porcelain enamel layer, copper/aluminum and some ally tiles papers.
The second type is NF type, which is used for measuring the thickness of any non-magnetic coating on Non-Ferromagnetic metal base such as aluminum, brass, stainless steel, anodizing, varnish, plastic coating, and power layers.
This Coating Thickness Gauge is in stock now at our wholesale price with a 12 month warranty and can be dispatched within one working day. Brought to you by the leaders in wholesale electronics and cool gadgets, GENERIX LLC.
At a Glance...
- F/NF 2 in 1 type Coating Thickness Gauge
- F Type used used for measruning of non magnetic coatings on ferromagnetic substates
- NF Type Used for electrical non-condunting coatings on non-ferrous metals
- Large easy to read LCD Display
- Type: F Type-Magnetic Induction / NF Type-Eddy Current
- Unit: Metric/ Imperial (Convertible)
- Accuracy: +/- (3%+2um) or +/- (3%+0.1mils)
- Range: 0 to 1250um; M, 0 to 50mil
- Resolution: 1um0.1mils
- Modes: Single / Continuous
- Battery Indicator: Low Battery Indicator
- Power Source: 1x AAA Batteries (Not Included)
- Main product dimensions: 109x47x24mm (L x W x D)
- Main product weight: 56g
- Weight/dimension is for the main item of this boxed product, to help you compare product sizes before buying: please do not base your shipping calculations on this price - shipping prices depend on your cart contents, shipping destination, and shipping method: please use the checkout to select options and preview shipping price for your total order.
- Batteries not included.
- Thickness Gauge
- User Manual (Product Specific)
- Plastic Shims (Product Specific)
- Testing Plates (Product Specific)
- Box (Product Specific)
Ordering from GENERIX LLC provides you with the following benefits:
- Orders processed and shipped within 1 working day
- 12 month warranty
- In-house QC
- Member discounts
- Award winning customer support
- Quantity order discounts
- Worldwide Shipping
- Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS
Easy & Painless Returns
If you don't like your item, we offer a money-back guarantee as long as the item is in original packaging and not damaged.
Additionally, a free warranty of 365 days is included on each and every one of our products. Please see our full return policy for more information.
Shopping with Generix LLC gives you these perks
- 1-year extended warranty is included with all of our products, free.
- If you are unhappy with your item, we offer a no questions asked hassle-free return
- Speedy shipping is free on all of our products (2-5 days delivery)
- Email and Phone Support
- Competitive pricing
Delivery & Returns
- Items usually ship within 24 hours from our warehouse
- Please allow 2-5 business days for delivery
- Not happy with your product? We will take it back! Just contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will take care of you! Most items will be shipped by USPS or DHL