Digital Fishing Barometer Watch - Altimeter, Thermometer
Don’t let this watch be the one that gets away as it is the ideal accessory for any fans of fishing. The Digital Fishing Barometer Watch has all the functions you need to go and catch the big one. With this watch, you will be able to monitor the atmospheric pressure easily, as knowing this will allow you to adapt to the feeding behavior of the fish. For example, when a cold front is building up the fish will be more eager to bite and thus you’ll catch more of them. When the barometer is low, the bite is off, as the fish will spend most of their efforts on equalizing their air bladder and pay less attention to eating. However, when the pressure is high the chances for catching fish are far greater. The watch can also display a 24 hour barometric pressure trend chart and a smart alarm that can automatically notify you when the perfect atmospheric pressure has been reached at a fishing place.
The watch has a sensitivity of 0.1 hPa (Hectopascal) and one hectopascal corresponds to about 0.1% of atmospheric pressure slightly above sea level. Track the atmospheric air pressure of up to 6 different fishing spots wherever you are, and increase your probability catch greatly.
This fishing barometer is a must-have tool for every fisherman! Available in our warehouse now, order today and we'll express ship it out tomorrow. Brought to you by the leader in wholesale electronics and outdoor gear - GENERIX LLC.
At a Glance...
- Digital Fishing Barometer Watch
- Smart Alarm with Automatic Notification of Perfect Atomospheric Pressure
- 24 Hour Weather Forecast
- Sensitivity: 0.1hPa
- Barometric Pressure Trend Chart: Records last 24 Hours
- Fishing places: 6 Fishing Locations can be Tracked
- Pressure Calibration: One Key Calibrate Pressure for Fishing Locations
- Smart Alarm: Automatic Notification of Perfect Atomospheric Pressure
- Waterproof Level: 3ATM Waterproof
- Time Mode: 12 Hour / 24 Hour Clock
- 24 Hour Weather Forecast
- EL Backlight
- Altimeter Display Range: -2296ft to 29500ft ( -700m to 9000m)
- Altimeter Resolution: 1m / 3f
- Altimeter Measurement: Sea level altitude / Climbing altitude
- Unit M and Ft unit switch available
- Thermometer Display Range: -10 to 60 Degrees Celsius
- Thermometer Resolution: 0.1 Degrees Celsius
- Unit Celsius and Fahrenheit unit switch available
- Main product dimensions: 260x50x17mm (L x W x D)
- Inner strap length using last hole: 208mm
- Inner strap length using last hole: 132mm
- Main product weight: 57g
- Weight/dimension is for the main item of this boxed product, to help you compare product sizes before buying: please do not base your shipping calculations on this price - shipping prices depend on your cart contents, shipping destination, and shipping method: please use the checkout to select options and preview shipping price for your total order.
- User Manual (Product Specific)
- Cleaning Cloth (Product Specific)
Ordering from GENERIX LLC provides you with the following benefits:
- Orders processed and shipped within 24-hours
- 12 month warranty
- In-house QC
- Member discounts
- Award winning customer support
- Quantity order discounts
- Worldwide Shipping
- Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS
Easy & Painless Returns
If you don't like your item, we offer a money-back guarantee as long as the item is in original packaging and not damaged.
Additionally, a free warranty of 365 days is included on each and every one of our products. Please see our full return policy for more information.
Shopping with Generix LLC gives you these perks
- 1-year extended warranty is included with all of our products, free.
- If you are unhappy with your item, we offer a no questions asked hassle-free return
- Speedy shipping is free on all of our products (2-5 days delivery)
- Email and Phone Support
- Competitive pricing
Delivery & Returns
- Items usually ship within 24 hours from our warehouse
- Please allow 2-5 business days for delivery
- Not happy with your product? We will take it back! Just contact us by email (email@example.com) and we will take care of you! Most items will be shipped by USPS or DHL