Digital Food Thermometer - LCD Display, -50 to 300 Celsius, Japanese Sensors
- This digital food thermometer will come in useful for all you culinary needs
- Uses high quality Sensors imported from Japan to achieve accurate readings to within one degree
- Wide measuring range from minus 50 to 300 degrees Celsius
- Large easy to read digital LCD display
Made For All Your Culinary Needs
If you’re having trouble cooking a roast chicken, or succulent juicy roast beef you should get yourself this digital food thermometer, it takes all the guess work out of cooking and lets you get perfect results every time.
Just insert this digital thermometer into a joint of meat, remembering to test the thickest part away from bones, and it will display an accurate reading of the temperature inside so as you can check how well any food is cooking.
The large easy to read digital display shows clear readings so you can compare this to the optimum temperature for whatever you are cooking be it pork, veal, lamb, poultry, oil for deep frying or a cake. With a operational temperature from -50 to 300 degrees Celsius it can have plenty of other applications as well such as checking the temperature of jams and caramels as well as chilled foods such as ice-cream, jelly and blancmange, or you could even use it for testing refrigeration units themselves.
This digital food thermometer is the perfect tool for all your cooking, refrigeration and food preparation needs and comes just in time to ensure your turkey is cooked all the way through this Thanksgiving.
This food thermometer comes with a 12 months warranty. Brought to you by the leader in electronic devices as well as wholesale home and kitchen gadgets, GENERIX LLC.
- Locking Temperature
- Maximum/minimum measuring function
- Conversion function of Degree Celsiu/ Degree Fahrenheit temperature unit
- Low Power Prompt
- LCD display
- Automatic shutoff
- Temperature Measuring Scope: -50 to 300 Degree Celsius
- Resolution: 0.1 Degree Celsius
- Accuracy: -10 to 100 Degree Celsius(1 Degree Celsius), 100 to 200 Degree Celsius(1.5 Degree Celsius), others(2 Degree Celsius)
- Power Source: CR2032 Button battery（Removable）
- Environment Temperature: 0 to 40 Degree Celsius
- Environmental Humidity: 10 to 90% RH
- Main Product Dimensions: 243 x 33 x 15 mm (L x W x D)
- Main Product Weight: 32g
- Weight/dimension is for the main item of this boxed product, to help you compare product sizes before buying: please do not base your shipping calculations on this price - shipping prices depend on your cart contents, shipping destination, and shipping method: please use the checkout to select options and preview shipping price for your total order.
- Food Thermometer
- User Manual
Ordering from GENERIX LLC provides you with the following benefits:
- Orders processed and shipped within 1 Working Day
- 12 month warranty
- In-house QC
- Member discounts
- Award winning customer support
- Quantity order discounts
- Worldwide Shipping
- Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS
Easy & Painless Returns
If you don't like your item, we offer a money-back guarantee as long as the item is in original packaging and not damaged.
Additionally, a free warranty of 365 days is included on each and every one of our products. Please see our full return policy for more information.
Shopping with Generix LLC gives you these perks
- 1-year extended warranty is included with all of our products, free.
- If you are unhappy with your item, we offer a no questions asked hassle-free return
- Speedy shipping is free on all of our products (2-5 days delivery)
- Email and Phone Support
- Competitive pricing
Delivery & Returns
- Items usually ship within 24 hours from our warehouse
- Please allow 2-5 business days for delivery
- Not happy with your product? We will take it back! Just contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will take care of you! Most items will be shipped by USPS or DHL