Digital Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge with Sound Velocity Measurement
The simple to use and durable Digital Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge uses ultrasonic technology to safely measure the thickness of materials such as steel, aluminum, titanium, plastics, ceramics, glass, and most other materials (as long as it has parallel top and bottom surfaces). The gauge provides basic measurement, scanning, adjustable sound velocity, and extended storage capabilities for additional flexibility. This innovate gauge design features an intuitive interface that makes set up and operation easy. Simply calibrate the gauge to a known thickness or sound velocity and begin taking measurements.
This Digital Clamp Frequency Tester is an absolute must in the manufacturing industry, for metal processing, and commercial inspection. Order one now at our wholesale price and you won't regret it. With a 12 month warranty and next day shipping included, brought to you by GENERIX LLC.
At a Glance...
- Digital Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge with Sound Velocity Measurement
- Auto calibration
- Coupling status indication
- 10 Data store/recall function
- Automatic zero reset
- Perfect for both professional and around-the-house use
- Measuring Range: 1.2 to 220mm (Steel)
- Accuracy: +/- (1%H+0.1)mm
- Resolution: 0.1mm
- Sound Velocity Range: 1000 to 9999m/s
- Frequency: 5MHz
- Minimum Limit for Tube Measuring: F20x3mm (Steel)
- 10 Data Store/Recall
- Auto Calibration
- Coupling Status Indication
- Auto Linear Compensation
- Sound Velocity Measurement
- Automatic Zero Reset
- Low Battery Indication
- Auto Power Off
- LCD Backlight Display
- Power Source: 2x AA Batteries (Not included)
- Main product dimensions: 154x73x27mm (L x W x D)
- Weight/dimension is for the main item of this boxed product, to help you compare product sizes before buying: please do not base your shipping calculations on this price - shipping prices depend on your cart contents, shipping destination, and shipping method: please use the checkout to select options and preview shipping price for your total order.
- This product uses a type B (glycerin) ultrasonic couplant gel, which is not included due to international shipping regulations. This liquid can be easily bought from your local drug store, hospital, or ordered online.
- Auto linear compensation is an advanced software program that enhances the precision by correcting the non-linear accuracy of the transducer.
- Batteries not included.
- Digital Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge
- User Manual
- Empty Squirt Bottle
- Steel Coin
Ordering from GENERIX LLC provides you with the following benefits:
- Orders processed and shipped within 24-hours
- 12 month warranty
- In-house QC
- Member discounts
- Award winning customer support
- Quantity order discounts
- Worldwide Shipping
- Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS
Easy & Painless Returns
If you don't like your item, we offer a money-back guarantee as long as the item is in original packaging and not damaged.
Additionally, a free warranty of 365 days is included on each and every one of our products. Please see our full return policy for more information.
Shopping with Generix LLC gives you these perks
- 1-year extended warranty is included with all of our products, free.
- If you are unhappy with your item, we offer a no questions asked hassle-free return
- Speedy shipping is free on all of our products (2-5 days delivery)
- Email and Phone Support
- Competitive pricing
Delivery & Returns
- Items usually ship within 24 hours from our warehouse
- Please allow 2-5 business days for delivery
- Not happy with your product? We will take it back! Just contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will take care of you! Most items will be shipped by USPS or DHL