Fish Finder - Fish Locator with Sonar Sensor
Did you ever spend hours at a river bed, or a lake side just waiting to catch a fish and nothing happens, then you go home empty handed? Well, with this Fish Finder, you won't have to spend countless hours just to wait for a bite any more. Designed for amateur and professional fishermen alike, this fish finder helps you find out the location of fish including the depth of water. It can be used in an ocean, river or lake: any water that might hide fish!
The Fish Finder uses sonar to locate and define structure, composition, as well depth below by sending a sound wave signal. It then uses the reflected signal to interpret the location, size, and composition of an object, and display all the information on the screen for you. You can then decide where to drop your bait to catch the biggest fish!
A cool gadget for professional fishermen and fishing enthusiasts alike, the CVJH-OG03 Fish Finder is in stock now and available at a direct from factory wholesale price. Order now and we will ship out within one day. Brought to you by the leader in factory direct wholesale electronics, GENERIX LLC.
At a Glance...
- Easy to use
- Floating Wing Nut
- Great for amateurs and pros alike
- 9 Meter cable with sonar sensor (over 25 feet)
- Depth Range: 0.7 Meters to 100 Meters (2 Feet to 328 Feet)
- Measurement: Meters or Feet
- Fish Detection: Aprox Location and Depth
- Sensor Beam Angle: 45 Degrees (200kHz)
- Operating Temperature: -20 to 70 Degree Celsius (-4 to 158 Fahrenheit)
- Power Source: 4 x AAA batteries (Not Included)
- Display Size: 2 Inch Anti-UV LCD
- Backlight: Green LED
- Non Touchscreen
- Main product dimensions: 120x67x25mm (L x W x D)
- Cable Length: 9000 Millimeters (29.5 Feet)
- Weight/dimension is for the main item of this boxed product, to help you compare product sizes before buying: please do not base your shipping calculations on this price - shipping prices depend on your cart contents, shipping destination, and shipping method: please use the checkout to select options and preview shipping price for your total order.
- You can mount the sonar by fixing it to the boat hull, using a float on the cable to mount the sonar inside the water, fixing it on a pole and push it into the desirable position inside the water, cutting a hole on the ice surface and place the sonar under the water.
- Removable float.
- Portable Fish Finder with LCD Screen
- Sonar Sensor + 9m Cable
- Wing Nut
- Neck Strap
- User Manual
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- Can this fish finder unit also work when ice fishing? Yes, the fish finder can handle temperature of -20 deg C to +70 deg C (-4 deg F to 158 degF). Note: Do not place the Sonar sensor directly on an icy surface, cut a hole in the ice first and then place the sonar in the water.
Ordering from GENERIX LLC provides you with the following benefits:
- Orders processed and shipped within 24-hours
- 12 month warranty
- In-house QC
- Member discounts
- Award winning customer support
- Quantity order discounts
- Worldwide Shipping
- Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS
Easy & Painless Returns
If you don't like your item, we offer a money-back guarantee as long as the item is in original packaging and not damaged.
Additionally, a free warranty of 365 days is included on each and every one of our products. Please see our full return policy for more information.
Shopping with Generix LLC gives you these perks
- 1-year extended warranty is included with all of our products, free.
- If you are unhappy with your item, we offer a no questions asked hassle-free return
- Speedy shipping is free on all of our products (2-5 days delivery)
- Email and Phone Support
- Competitive pricing
Delivery & Returns
- Items usually ship within 24 hours from our warehouse
- Please allow 2-5 business days for delivery
- Not happy with your product? We will take it back! Just contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will take care of you! Most items will be shipped by USPS or DHL