Universal Adapter + Power Monitor For EU Type Socket - Voltage, Watts, Amps Power Readings, CO2 Emissions, LCD Display
- Monitor Watts Volts and Amps for and record power consumption for a better idea of you carbon footprint
- Universal Adapter for EU sockets lets you monitor the output of any appliance
- LCD Display showing power consumption CO2 emission volume and much more
Universal Adapter and Power Monitor For EU Type Socket
This universal plug adapter fits EU type sockets and will let you monitor and track the power consumed by any number of household appliances. If you’re planning on going green and taking yourself of the grid this handy power monitor is a great way to help you calculate the energy you use so as you can work out a green alternative and invest in a cleaner future.
Not only will it display the Voltage, Watts and Amps being used but it can also record your power consumption over time. This will let you calculate what appliances are drawing the most energy and having the biggest impact on your power bill. It can also help you determine when you use most and least power. All this helpful information can be displayed on the plugs LCD display and you can even have it calculate your CO2 emissions volume.
With a maximum voltage of 220 Volts and maximum current of 10Amps you can plug in most appliances and electronics to get a clear picture of how efficient they.
This EU Socket Power Monitor and Universal Adapter comes with a 12 months warranty. Brought to you by the leader in electronic devices as well as wholesale power adapters, GENERIX LLC.
- EU Type Plug Micro Power Monitor
- LCD Display: Turn On, Off
- Monitoring The Present: Active power (0.02 to 220.0 W)
- Monitoring The Present: Voltage (180.0 to 260.0 V), Current(1.000 to 10.000 A), Frequency(40.00 to 60.00)
- Record Powering Time (0 to 9999 mins)
- Record Power Consumed (0 to 99999 KWh)
- Calculating the CO2 Emission Volume(0 to 55500 kg)
- Setting Overload Threshold
- Power Supply: 220V 50Hz
- Working Voltage: 180 to 260V
- Current: 10A (Max)
- Power: 2200W (Max)
- Precision: Level 1.0
- Working temperature: 0 to 45 Degree Celsius
- Storage temperature: -20 to 60 Degree Celsius
- All Type Plug Adapter
- Main Product Dimensions: 119 x 60 x 73 mm (L x W x D)
- Main Product Weight: 130g
- Weight/dimension is for the main item of this boxed product, to help you compare product sizes before buying: please do not base your shipping calculations on this price - shipping prices depend on your cart contents, shipping destination, and shipping method: please use the checkout to select options and preview shipping price for your total order.
- Micro Power Monitor
Ordering from GENERIX LLC provides you with the following benefits:
- Orders processed and shipped within 1 Working Day
- 12 month warranty
- In-house QC
- Member discounts
- Award winning customer support
- Quantity order discounts
- Worldwide Shipping
- Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS
Easy & Painless Returns
If you don't like your item, we offer a money-back guarantee as long as the item is in original packaging and not damaged.
Additionally, a free warranty of 365 days is included on each and every one of our products. Please see our full return policy for more information.
Shopping with Generix LLC gives you these perks
- 1-year extended warranty is included with all of our products, free.
- If you are unhappy with your item, we offer a no questions asked hassle-free return
- Speedy shipping is free on all of our products (2-5 days delivery)
- Email and Phone Support
- Competitive pricing
Delivery & Returns
- Items usually ship within 24 hours from our warehouse
- Please allow 2-5 business days for delivery
- Not happy with your product? We will take it back! Just contact us by email (email@example.com) and we will take care of you! Most items will be shipped by USPS or DHL